Dear Mr. Smith,
A fresh perspective, new strategies, and an objective viewpoint are just a few of the distinguishing characteristics I can bring to your company. As an executive, my focus has always been on growth and improving the company’s bottom-line performance through progressive, customer-driven strategies. I welcome the opportunity to do the same at your company.
No business can progress and grow without leadership. In the final analysis, leadership and effective management are the only real advantages one organization has over another, especially in today’s competitive marketplace. As both a career training and development executive with Fortune 500 companies and a leader/manager of small businesses focusing on delivering training and professional education, here is a snapshot of recent accomplishments:
- Turnaround experience—transitioned underperforming company with $40 million in revenue and 4% profit to $70 million and 13% profit within 18 months.
- Successful P&L experience—range of $1 million to $70 million.
- Challenging environments—manage successfully in a very complex international environment, as a service provider to the federal government, as President and CEO of the largest subsidiary of a publicly traded company.
- New program development and execution—direct market research; course design; delivery infrastructure; product positioning; marketing; sales; and finally profitable, recurring revenue streams.
- Strategic partnerships and business alliances—initiate, negotiate, and implement domestic and international alliances that benefit all parties.
As you review the enclosed resume, I am confident you will determine that my background and
management skills match or exceed those required by your company. I would be delighted to meet with you to expand on my achievements and discuss how I can apply my strengths to positively impact your company’s bottom line. I will call to schedule a meeting. Thank you for your time and professional consideration.