Dear Dr. SMith,
With the pending conferral of my Doctor of Philosophy, I am seeking a position as Researcher / Educator with your university and believe my academic accomplishments, extensive research and teaching expertise would certainly be transferable to this role.
My enclosed resume demonstrates my
- Distinguished record in teaching and technical innovation achieved through conceptualisation, development and implementation of flexible delivery style learning techniques. I have lectured to several campuses simultaneously through ISL (Distance) Education and through self-developed Online Course Web pages, and I am proficient in the operation of numerous popular software applications.
- Expertise in applying sophisticated quantative and qualitative research methodologies demonstrated in working towards successful completion of Ph.D.; numerous self-researched/published writings; continued professional development and conference attendance; and extensive research assistant work, utilising SPSS, N*VIVO and NUD*IST.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Able to build and maintain strategic relationships with students and colleagues from diverse backgrounds. Recognised as a positive role model, teacher, lecturer, tutor and mentor.
- Facilitation of proactive classroom environments, encouraging active student participation to further enhance learning outcomes. Committed to holistic student development and learning experiences.
- Visionary, goal-driven work ethic, combined with solid team collaboration competencies and individual strengths utilising sound follow-through and detail orientation to plan and achieve projects from concept to successful conclusion.
Given the combination of these competencies, I am confident that I have developed a professional resourcefulness and personal diversity that will enable me to become a productive member of your faculty. Your consideration of my qualifications and academic and professional accomplishments will be appreciated.