With more than 10 years of experience overseeing packaging specifications, artwork, and production for some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical firms, I have developed exhaustive expertise in all aspects of the industry—from technical specifications to quality control, production engineering, artwork, labeling, and distribution.
As the current Senior Component Development Specialist with ABC Packaging Inc., I coordinate 20–30 concurrent packaging projects at any given time for the full range of OTC and prescription products. I am very excited at the prospect of joining your team as your new Senior Component Technician as I am now anxious to apply my expertise to new and more challenging scenarios. The qualifications that distinguish me include the following:
- Certified Packaging Professional (re-certified 2007) and PAC Alumni certification (2006)
- Exhaustive technical knowledge of packaging components, processes, equipment, and tooling capabilities
- Reputation for identifying opportunities to improve processes, maximize efficiencies, and reduce costs based on engineering and production requirements
- Skilled in managing all artwork and creative processes—familiar with a wide variety of printing processes and alternatives (flexography, gravure, etc.), further encouraging ability to produce top quality every time
- Excellent communication and client/vendor relations skills, internally and externally
If you are interested in speaking to a highly motivated and skilled professional with a reputation for excellence and continuous improvement, then I would welcome the opportunity to meet to discuss this opportunity in person.
I look forward to meeting with you and will call next week to set an appointment. Thank you for your consideration.