Dear Mr. Smith,
Does your company need someone with experience in entrepreneurial investment, acquisition, P&L, and startup? Someone who can leverage technology and co-sourcing and lead you through fast growth? Someone who can look at the numbers, but still draw a conclusion based on the big picture?
If you do, I am a 3-time board member and angel investor with 15 years of experience in financial analysis and business management. And as a fast-growth company—in a service/delivery sector—I am very interested in your company!
Here’s what I can do for your company from day one:
- Business planning, budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, and internal controls
- Operational metrics, profit management, and decision support
- Competitive analysis and due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
- Investment and capital planning
- Creation of finance, HR, accounting, and reporting systems to support fast growth
And here are my best soft skills:
- Outstanding analysis and communication
- Strong accuracy and sense of urgency
- Mentoring teams to high performance
- Quick study for any industry
I will call you within a few days to follow up and determine any goals or challenges you might have that I can help you optimize. In the meantime, a copy of my career portfolio is enclosed.